Thursday, June 27, 2013

STOMP!

Get on uppa! Get to movin! Get to Shakin! It's Thursday! Stomp all over the negatives! Rise above it all and rock the funk out today. One day closer to the weekend!

Today is a great day to put on some killer music and just move to the rhythm. There are plenty of ways to turn a rough day around. One of my favorites is music. I dont have a specific genre, band, or style. Just music in general. As long as I am feelin what I am listening to, I can't go wrong. Sometimes that mean Slipknot gets played, other times it is Modestep. I have even been known to drop some Frank Sinatra. Music doesnt have boundaries. It is beautiful and if you can feel deep down in your soul, you will have a fantastic day.

My music of choice today? Obviously it will be Funk!

Remember: Feeling The Stomp Will Cause A Hazard To Your Booty! A hazard because you will be moving and shaking it! Dont Be Afraid to Let Loose!

GET AFTER IT! CONQUER TODAY! YOU GOT THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment