Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just A Few Seeds Of Thought

If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
a hope-er, a pray-er a magic bean buyer...
If you are a pretender, come sit buy my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin,
Come in,
Come in! 
-Shel Silverstein

Top O The Morning to ya. It is another great day here. Last night  the clouds opened up and decided to rain down upon the lands. You know what? I enjoyed every drop of it. The smell of fresh rain is intoxicating. It made me smile from ear to ear. I cracked the bedroom window and just let the smooth sounds of the rain trickle me off to dreamland. What a way to fall asleep! 

This morning, I checked on my garden before leaving for work. Pea-pods everywhere. The pepper plants are flowering. Zucchinis are growing. And the aphids that attacked my artichoke are finally dissipating. Life my friends. It is all around us. Constantly changing. You must realize how amazing this is. I know you are thinking, "hey weirdo, they are just plants." I ask you, are they? It's all apart of this big entertaining game that we call life. It is amazing. Cherish every little bit of it. 

Today will be another great day. You will make it through. Just as the seeds of my garden pushed their way through the dirt and rocks in my yard. Be the rose that grew from concrete and shine on today. 

Once again I'm not one of well wishes. When I say have a great day, I mean it. Achieve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment