Thursday, June 20, 2013

All Kinds of Hyped Up....

You read that title correctly. I'm bouncing off the walls. It could be the energy drink pushing me. It could be the fact that tomorrow is Friday. Maybe it is the fact that our 11 month old slept through the night last night. No matter what it is, it has me going full speed ahead. I am conquering the shit out of today.

What amps you up and gets you going? It is that fresh cup of coffee in the morning? Brisk jog through the morning mist? Tell me.

I've started thinking, maybe I should add a song to every post. Give it a little music to go along with the level of excellence that I am feeling. Thoughts? Doesn't matter, I do what I want. Beauty of this lil blog, I'm in charge.
And if James Brown doesn't get you moving, 
you may be in a coma. 

You are once again directed to Conquer today. Make today your little bitch as you strive for glory. Make today your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment