Monday, July 1, 2013

The Challenge

Today is July 1. Your challenge if you choose to accept it: HAVE A GREAT MONTH!

Stay positive every damned day. If you force yourself to dwell on the negative, shit, that's what you will be stuck on. Open your eyes and find the light shining through.

Even if you are having a rough day, there has to be some small bit that makes you smile. I was having a rough go the other day and you know what I did? I looked at my son and daughter, they both smiled at me. Right then and there my day was changed.

If my general happiness and optimistic outlook drives you up the wall, I don't apologize. This is me. This is who I have become and will continue to be.



The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and...bad things. 
The good things don't always soften the bad things, 
but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil 
the good things or make them unimportant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment