Monday, June 24, 2013

Make That Pie Your Bitch...

It's Monday. A rainy and cloudy Monday. But, it is a great Monday. I'm still vertical. Air is still cascading in and out of my lungs. Today will be another great day.

We are one week in to this adventure of ours. I say "ours" because it is not just me deciding to flip the switch, but you the reader as well. Your positive words encourage me and I hope that I am doing the same for you.

If you are going to tackle a Monday, you need to do so with an open mind. For everyone else, today is not a good day but a trying one.

Remember something, you may be trying to Conquer Today, but the rest of the world may be viewing it as another Monday in which they would rather be in bed whining about it being Monday. Not you though. You are reading this because you are turning the world upside down. You are making a decisive proclamation that no longer will Monday's suck. Check out the picture below. Today is rainy and dreary as balls, but this congregation of pedals has made it beautiful.
This Beauty was waiting outside for me this morning. How great is that?
This rose is fucking beautiful. Life is beautiful.
This is what I have been talking about here, finding one little thing to build off of. That is all it takes.

 Take today like you would a whole entire pie. Enjoy it. Conquer it. Make it your bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment